Re: perl parser for /proc/net/ip_masq/vs

To: Skliarouk Peter <skliaroukp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: perl parser for /proc/net/ip_masq/vs
Cc: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:02:40 -0700
On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 08:42:47AM +0000, Skliarouk Peter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm writing Dazy system which includes lvs support.
> For dealing with redirections I need to parse /proc/net/ip_masq/vs.
> I know, pirannha has one, but I need one on perl.
> Does somebody has it?

ldirectord parses the output of ipvsadm and is written in perl.  I would
suggest this approach as though it is slightly less efficient ipvsadm
should be the interface between kernel land and user land. However, if you
want to parse the output of /proc/net/ip_masq/vs directly then I suggest
looking at the source for ipvsadm, it shouldn't be too difficult to
reimplement the parsing code in perl.

--
Horms