Re: Can ldirectord support the -p option of ipvsadm?

To: He Weitao <hewt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can ldirectord support the -p option of ipvsadm?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:46:29 -0700
On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 02:40:51AM +0800, He Weitao wrote:
>     I want to use ldirectord monitor the realservers,
> ldirectord worked well, while I neet persistent connection,
> it seems the -p option cannot be added to route table using ldirectord. :-(
> how to?
>
> PS: this ldirectord come from contrib directory of ipvs-0.9.9-2.2.14.tar.gz.

It should work, have you tried add the line "persistent=<seconds>",
where <seconds> is the number of seconds that persistent connections
should be cached, to your ldirectord config file?

You may also want to look at the version of ldirectord that ships
with later versions of ipvs or better still the version that
ships with heartbeat as this is more recent.

--
Horms