Re: RedHat 6.2 Standard

To: pll@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RedHat 6.2 Standard
Cc: Peter Martin <p.martin@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:49:05 -0400
Paul Lussier wrote:

> >I think I might email RedHat as well!
>
> Good luck on having them fix it.  We've submitted several bug reports agains
> 6.2, and they haven't done anything yet.  Even the easy ones, like fixing the
> damn sort command.  C'mon, how do break sort, the code's been static for 20
> some years now! :)

In all fairness, different packages are handled by different groups.
The piranha team DOES care and keeps track of their own stuff.

Your best bet to ensure the problem gets tracked is to enter it into
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla

We (HA Team) always give priority to bugzilla over email because
bugzilla helps other users see the results and prevents waste.

--

Keith Barrett
Red Hat Inc. HA Team