Re: ARP and 2.3.99

To: nwc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ARP and 2.3.99
Cc: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:16:38 +0300 (EEST)
        Hello,

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Nicholas Christopher wrote:

> Anyone know how to fix the arp problem with this kernel?  I looked for
> the ...conf/hidden stuff and it wasn't their nore could I create it.

        I posted it once on this mailing list:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-virtual-server&m=95311289805544&w=2

        I'm not sure if this feature will be present in
2.4. There is a discussion for the implementation.

        Until then you can try the patch from above URL.
If you can't extract it i will send you the same copy.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>