PMTU-D: remember, your load balancer is broken (fwd)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: PMTU-D: remember, your load balancer is broken (fwd)
From: Kyle Sparger <ksparger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:25:48 -0400 (EDT)
I figured this might be on-topic.  I don't think that LVS handles this
correctly, but I could be wrong.  Anybody know? :)  Is is it not even a
concern?  It seems like it would be to me...

Thanks,

Kyle Sparger - Senior System Administrator
Dialtone Internet - Extremely Fast Web Systems
(954) 581-0097 - Voice (954) 581-7629 - Fax
ksparger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dialtoneinternet.net