anyone going to Ottawa Linux Symposium, 19-22Jul ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: anyone going to Ottawa Linux Symposium, 19-22Jul ?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:18:27 -0400
Wensong will be giving a talk there. It's title is

"LVS: rapid development by having your collaborators on
other continents"

but I may be wrong.

Horms is rotating through conferences and will go to
Atlanta instead. Julian it seems plans to stay hidden. Matthew
Kellet, one of the early LVS developers, who has since gone on to
better things, will also be there and will tell us what life is like
post-LVS. Lars hasn't been able to do anything else since taking
over the mailing list.

How about we meet for beer/lunch/dinner/whatever after Wensong's
talk (I don't know when he's giving his talk yet).
If there's enough people, we'll have the first LVS trivia quiz
and each get a chance to recount our first LVS install.
(I'll read out first time experiences from those who can't make it
but who send me e-mail .)
As a special bonus I'll summarise the HOWTO in 1 minute or less
accompanied by an interpretive dance.
We could also read reports from people who can't make it: Ratz's
work to get DR realservers going on Mac, Amiga, AS/400
and Plan9 would be nice.