RE: ldirectord dying ...

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ldirectord dying ...
From: "Clint Byrum" <cbyrum@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:31:59 -0700
I currently have a similar setup in the works, and my solution is to use
'mon' instead of ldirectord. mon can be remotely connected to, so both
machines monitor the other's mon port. If it stops responding, I will use an
ssh command to restart it. If it doesn't respond after that, I'll break the
heartbeat.