My project - I need advices :-)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: My project - I need advices :-)
From: Raphael Quoilin <raphael.quoilin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:09:02 +0200
Hello to this group,

At www.nexen.net/quoilin/network/net.png or
.. www.nexen.net/quoilin/network/net.jpg

You've got a picture that shows my current job.

The 4 computers that have been masqueradized are Netfinity Computers
running Linux RedHat 6.2 - Kernel 2.2.16. Those computers will run Apache
- Free Web-Hosting Account inside an university.

What about the 'Virtual Server' ? I'll install RedHat Linux 6.2 (2.2.16)
but what should I add to the kernel to provide the masqueradized network
with access accross the Virtual Server ?

Where should I write that /john's account is in the first Netfinity
computer, /maria is the third... Who manages that ? What are the tools to
perform a such management ?

Thank you

        -- RAF