Re: Piranha news

To: piranha-list@xxxxxxxxxx, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-ha@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: Piranha news
From: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:10:51 -0400
There was a mistake in the previous message. No
"~" should be in the url. Here is a corrected version.
Apologies.

 Piranha has been updated and new RPMs have been posted to
 http://people.redhat.com/kbarrett/  in my ftp area. Please
 note that ipvsadm has been split out of the piranha RPMs,
 so you will also need the ipvs RPMs (also at that url).

 It has already been reported by some users that these
 have fixed previously disfunctional setups.

 Additional documentation will posted soon as well, and
 we expect our HA/Piranha web site to be completed
 in about a week.

--

Keith Barrett
Red Hat Inc. HA Team