Re: Bug in mon?

To: "Skliarouk Peter" <skliaroukp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bug in mon?
From: "Ted Pavlic" <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 13:47:39 -0400
Couldn't you dump and undump those mon alerts? It might make for faster
execution time.

Alert daemons is an interesting idea. Alert daemons could sit on a
linuxdirector and constantly keep dumping information into files which could
be read by a service like mon or ldirectord. Or perhaps mon/ldirectord could
sit on a port and wait for contacts from alert daemons.