Re: L7 [Was: Re: IPVS v0.0.3 for kernel 2.4]

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: L7 [Was: Re: IPVS v0.0.3 for kernel 2.4]
Cc: Greg Cope <gjjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wang Haiguang <wanghaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:59:11 +0800 (SST)
It seems not so many people of this group are working on the coding.
I am a Ph.D student working on the Web server load balancing algorithm.
I am quite admire the work has been down by Wengsong Zhang and some others
on LVS. I like to share some coding work on this project like Layer-7
switch. Is there any coordinator on this group to distribute the work?

Thanks.