excessive quoting (was direct routing/gateway issues.)

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: excessive quoting (was direct routing/gateway issues.)
From: Brian Edmonds <bedmonds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Jul 2000 13:52:03 -0700
Umm, guys, there were *five* copies of the list's autosig in that
message.  I'm not listmom, so you don't have to listen to me, but could
people maybe, please take a bit of time and edit quoted content in their
replies.  As I tell subscribers to the lists I run, quote what you need
to maintain context, and in context, and delete the rest.  Otherwise you
just bloat mailboxes and archives, and possibly even worse, increase
spurious hits in archive searches.

Brian.