Linux Expo in San Jose, CA

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Expo in San Jose, CA
From: "David D.W. Downey" <david.downey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:02:00 -0500 (CDT)
Evening folks,
                I had offered earlier to assist during the San Jose, CA
Linux Expo on August 15 thru the 17th. Unfortunately, I had an equipment
failure which resulted in loss of all my files. I can not remember which
list it was that I was on at the time that I offered to assist.

I am still definitely willing to assist at one of the booths if the
person(s) I was speaking with will respond to this email.

Thanks in advance,

--
David D.W. Downey              Senior Linux Administrator
QIXO, Inc.  San Jose, CA       http://www.qixo.com