RE: Newbie LVS - PPTP Question

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Newbie LVS - PPTP Question
From: "Ronnie F. Moller, Jr." <support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:58:40 -0500
Thanks everyone for the quick response! From what it looks like I will
probably look closer at the UltraMonkey package.

Since this is not writing to the actual PoPToP server, but rather a common
server behind it (Citrix) which is already load balanced, I think that this
will be a fairly simple task to accomplish.

What is the recommended distribution to use with UltraMonkey? I was planning
on straight RH6.2 (2.2.14-5), but if there are some critical updates that I
should apply, or a different kernel, etc. I would like to know before I jump
in to it.

Ronnie