Re: Multi-site LVS solution

To: Ed Wiseman <edw@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multi-site LVS solution
Cc: "Lvs-Users (E-mail)" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 15:24:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Ed Wiseman wrote:

Do you want to load balance HTTP/HTTPS or do you want a two tiered
solution?

The latter seems awfully complicated.

The first solution can be done with 1 layer using VS-DR and either
persistance or the fwmark solution that Ted Pavlic posted this weekend
(to keep clients on the same machine when they go from http to https).

Joe

--
Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx