Re: ideas about kernel masq table syncing ...

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ratz" <ratz@xxxxxx>, "Wayne" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ideas about kernel masq table syncing ...
Cc: "Wensong Zhang" <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ted Pavlic" <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 18:39:35 -0400
I suppose a lot of it is the thought that counts. :)

That is -- it'd be nice to be able to add any number of LVSs, even though
most people would stick to two.

And it's not so much that we're worrying about LVSs going down, we're
worrying about the ability to take LVSs down.

One great thing I love about my real server cluster and my redundant LVSs is
that I can take any machine down at any time... do anything I want to it...
and bring it back up (providing other machines haven't failed in the
interim) and no one will know except myself. I like that.