Re: How to meausre the capacity of LVS dispatcher??

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to meausre the capacity of LVS dispatcher??
Cc: Wang Haiguang <wanghaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LVS <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:56:19 -0700
Joe,

Since LVS is working in the kernel, there is no process
actually associate with it, so that the CPU usage is not
being reported.  In normal operation, kernel is working
on behalf a process or a group of processes. That is
not true for LVS kernel, which is acting in the kernel and
no process associated to it.

Wayne