Re: doing both NAT and DR, I need help.

To: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: doing both NAT and DR, I need help.
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:41:51 -0400 (EDT)
I think this give some places to start.  Thank You very much.

The whole reason for having to do this is because some of the developers
needs to be able to use cvs via ssh FROM the real servers.  The reasons
for needing to go out from the real servers reall has nothing to do with
the services they're providing.  It's just that peoepl need to be able to
hit the internet from these machines for work.

So, I could easily solves this by either putting real ip's on all the
machines, which is a waste of ip and a bit more insecure or I could just
settle for using NAT, which I guess wouldn't be all that bad, but I hoping
to show off the cool DR in a production environment.

Thanks
-jeremy

eholes.org * jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx
eholes have feelings too...