Re: [ANNOUNCE] testlvs 0.1 - a throughput testing tool

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] testlvs 0.1 - a throughput testing tool
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Thomas Proell <Thomas.Proell@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:27:35 +0200 (MET DST)
Hi!

>       Currently, there is a script for the real servers that
> shows the traffic in packets/sec for Linux 2.2+. You are free
> to build other scripts on other platforms that show this rate.

I guess it doesn't work for my setup;  I accept all packets for
all destinations and redirect them to transparent squids. I don't
have a Virtual Server but a Virtual Proxy.

The testlvs needs to generate different IP-addresses and
(better) some more often then the others.

As far as I read the README, testlvs only addresses the VIP
(which is not sufficient for me :-(

Thomas