patch trouble

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: patch trouble
From: Trevor Marshall <pmarshal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:42:11 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,
I am trying to apply patch ipvs-0.9.15-2.2.16 to new source of 2.2.16
taken from source and header rpm. Tells me that patch will create a file
that already exists.. and to assume -R ? I think I understand -R for
juxtaposition of filenames but don't know when to say yes or no. Any
thoughts ?
I have been trying to setup a simple 2 box NAT cluster with rr and my
gateway as a director. I get the config no prob but when I turn it on it
doesn't forward.
should net.ipv4.ip_always_defrag = 1 ? I am getting conflicting info for
this. Have tried both anyway. I still think it's my patch...

thanks for any light,
-TRev