heartbeat not starting services

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: heartbeat not starting services
From: Brad Benson <brad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:14:23 -0400 (EDT)
I have heartbeat starting on both my primary and secondary lvs boxes on
boot.  The IP's listed for the node are the IP's on eth0 and eth1 of the
primary lvs.  Hearbeat appears to try and start these IP's, but it doesn't
even attempt to start any of the other services in haresources.  Here's my
haresources file (IP's changed, of course):

install.skyline.net 192.168.0.3
install.skyline.net 10.1.1.1 lvsconfig ldirectord httpd mon

Any ideas why heartbeat refuses to start the services?

Thanks in advance,

Brad Benson
brad@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.spinbox.com