thankyou!

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: thankyou!
From: Stephen Rowles <spr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:03:32 +0100
hi all,

Just a quick mail to say a big thanks for all the people that have helped with my connection time out problems, rsh / ftp problems, and everything else.

My compute cluster is now up and running, busy load balancing ssh, ftp, telnet, rlogin, and rsh (although rsh isn't fully tested yet) and seems to work fine!

Thank you very very much.

Once life settles down here, and I have some spare time, I will write a web page detailing the configuration and setup with all the little "extras" that had to be done. Hopefully this will provide some help for people looking to do this in the future.

Once again, thanks :)

Steve.

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage
makes you a mechanic.