Re: Any further documentatitions for LVS?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Any further documentatitions for LVS?
From: Trevor Marshall <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:49:38 +0000
Thomas -
Joseph's lvs howto is the doc of choice. It is all you should need, apart from
maybe this list.
I had a trouble applying the current LVs patch to the RH6.2 Kernel and ended up
building a custom kernel.
I guess Redhat comes with the patch but it is out of date but I don't think this
sort of release-specific info is in there.
Hopefully this will save you wasting as much time as I did with RH.
cheers,
-TRev