I release the RAILS acronym into the Public Domain

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I release the RAILS acronym into the Public Domain
From: John Cronin <jsc3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:26:50 -0400 (EDT)
For whatever it is worth:

I release the acronym "RAILS" {Redundant Arrays of Inexpensive
Linux|Little|Lightweight|L* Servers} into the Public Domain.

Credit me if you can remember me, but otherwise do with it
what you will *except* trademark it and prevent others from
using it (unless you can prove you were using it before I
uttered it here a week ago or so).  Profit from using it
if you can, give it away for free if you will, I just hope
whatever is done is done with Open Source as much as possible.

--
John Cronin