[admin] Mailing list / webserver move

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:51:18 +0200
Hi everybody,

as I will be moving myself to another city, I will also take the chance to
reorganize the LVS hosting. Namely, I will get a server housing for myself
anyway, so I will move the LVS webpage and the mailing list to it.

This will happen within the next 3-4 weeks I guess.

Visible changes will be:

- I have full admin control over both again, so we have maximum flexibility.

- The mailing list will move to mailman. If I get around to do it, I will
  setup the web interface to it too.

- rsync / URL will stay the same.

And no, it will be a real server, with RAID et al, so no patchy server ;-)

Any objections / comments?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl