Re: [admin] Mailing list / webserver move

To: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:45:33 +0100
On 2000-10-29T22:56:42,
   Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> If I cannot get back handle WZ731, we cannot change the name servers of
> linuxvirtualserver.org and linux-vs.org, and I cannot access the
> dns1.iinchina.net server either. :(

I could solve this by setting up "my" host to be hidden primary for those
zones. But it should be possible to convince NSI - usually a signed fax is
good enough for them, but that may have changed...

> Where will your host be located? If it gives you some trouble, we can
> consider to move it to sourceforge.net.

It wouldn't give me trouble, but if you wish to move it to sourceforge.net,
that would be fine with me too - then I would just host the nameservice and
mail forwarding.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl