Re: [admin] Mailing list / webserver move

To: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 22:15:32 +0800 (CST)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 2000-10-29T22:56:42,
>    Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > If I cannot get back handle WZ731, we cannot change the name servers of
> > linuxvirtualserver.org and linux-vs.org, and I cannot access the
> > dns1.iinchina.net server either. :(
>
> I could solve this by setting up "my" host to be hidden primary for those

This could work if you can still use ns1.teuto.net and ns2.teuto.net as
the name servers of linuxvirtualserver.org and linux-vs.org.

Anyway, I should get back the handle WZ731, otherwise it is inconvenient
for any update in the future.

> zones. But it should be possible to convince NSI - usually a signed fax is
> good enough for them, but that may have changed...
>
> > Where will your host be located? If it gives you some trouble, we can
> > consider to move it to sourceforge.net.
>
> It wouldn't give me trouble, but if you wish to move it to sourceforge.net,
> that would be fine with me too - then I would just host the nameservice and
> mail forwarding.

OK. After we have a dedicated server for LVS project, we can move most
stuff to it.

Thanks,

Wensong