Re: [admin] Mailing list / webserver move

To: Raj Dutt <raj.l@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:30:43 +0800 (CST)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Raj Dutt wrote:

> Hi Wensong,
>
> Great. Sounds good.
> If possible, give me a call to finalise stuff - 518.330.7597. We expect to
> have
> it up and running within 6-7 days.
> If you can't give me a call, let me know and I'll email you with all the
> details
> I need.

Hi Raj,

It is not easy for me to give you a call, because of different timezones
and the cost. :) China Telecom charges a call from China to the US more
twice than that of a call from the US to China.

Horms lives in NY now. If you need us to install system ourselves, you
can contact him. I will give you his phone number in another messages.

Thanks,

Wensong