accessing ip_vs_conn

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessing ip_vs_conn
Cc: ja@xxxxxx
From: Anush Elangovan <eas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:48:16 -0700 (MST)
Hi,
  I am trying to access the ip_vs_conn structre table that keeps track of
the connections from the userspace. Can anyone let me know how this can be
done. I want to be able to view/change values in the connection table from
userspace.

Looking forward to your replies,

Thanks
Anush

anush@xxxxxxx

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable
the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of
hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish
yourself if you forget the errand. Woodrow Wilson