Re: NAT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NAT
From: ratz <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:11:57 +0100
Hi Sameer,

What exactly do you think has your request to do with your subject
NAT?

Sameer Maggon wrote:

> hi,
>
>   I am developing an appl. and have a small query
>
>   1. I have a LB (LINUX)
>   2. I have no of servers (linux)

Maybe you should provide a little bit more then this ...

>   Now if a request comes... LB should automatically
>   divert to less load server...

This depends on the scheduler you choose and it's all in the
howto on the lvs website.

>   Can ne body help or guide me how to do this

Please read at least the intro of the howto or some info pages
on www.linux-vs.org. It looks to me as if you haven't yet read
either the howto, the man-page of ipvsadm or any other document
related to the Linux Virtual Server Project.

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
mailto: `echo NrOatSz@xxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`