Re: apache error 408 behind lvs-nat

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: apache error 408 behind lvs-nat
From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:00:16 -0800
Your WAP server is doing client redirect that your
tiny browser does not understand AND the tiny browser
sending some extra characters after the connection
request.  Do a tcpdump you will see the extra
character at the "send" command.  Since the WAP server
trying to negotiate with the browser for client redirect, it
confused when it sees the extra character.  There is
nothing you can do.  Nothing wrong with the LVS.