Re: apache error 408 behind lvs-nat

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: apache error 408 behind lvs-nat
From: "Cono D'Elia" <conod@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:15:34 -0800
Hi,

Thanks for the response. If what you theorize is correct, then this should
happen to other sites as well. I've tested other sites and they have a fast
response. I have yet to catch a site which has the same problem as me. I
will run a tcpdump and see if I can scrounge up some more data.

Thanks,

Cono D'Elia