LVS with Solaris realservers?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: LVS with Solaris realservers?
From: David Osborne <David.Osborne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:44:34 +0000
I'm just experimenting with LVS so far, and have got it working with an
all-Linux solution (RH6.2/Linux 2.2.18 on the director and RH7.0/2.2.18
on a pair of realservers). So far, so good. However, we also have a pair
of Sun Ultra10s running Solaris 8, which I'm setting up as a web
servers. I've read in the docs that a Linux LVS director will support
Solaris realservers, so I'd like to do that. However, I can't find any
HOWTOs or similar docs which tell me how to configure the networking on
the Suns and whether I should use VS-DR or VS-TUN. Are such details
available anywhere?

David
--
David Osborne                         david.osborne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Academic Computing Services     phone/voicemail: +44 (0)115 951 3397