Re: LVS with Solaris realservers?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LVS with Solaris realservers?
From: Frédéric Schwien <fred@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:10:10 -0000
Hi,

I need a load balancer which should accept redirecting rules on URLs . For
example, Those with "/cgi-bin" to a group of servers, others (for static
data) to another group of servers . Is this planed to be done ? Do somebody
ever tried to do it ? (I have never put my nose into LVSs softs code, but
would it be difficult to add this feature?)

THanks,

Fred,