RE: icmp-redirects, hung connection, tcpdump

To: "Julian Anastasov" <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: icmp-redirects, hung connection, tcpdump
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Justin M. Mahoney" <justin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:59:01 -0800
HECK YEAH!

> echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/send_redirects

This indeed worked.
Thank you so much, long live Linux, this is the greatest day I've had this
week!
I've been spending _days_ trying to get this thing working. It's been a
rather expensive venture for my company, but I'm willing to do it in order
to PROVE that Linux can replace those overpriced F5/Cisco/Alteon routers.
Hallelujah and hail to the king baby ---> Linux.
:)
Justin