Bug with ldirecrtord?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bug with ldirecrtord?
From: Paul Lussier <pll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:42:49 -0500
Hi all,

I just found what I think to be a bug with ldirectord.  It has the line in the
code:

        use Net::SSLeay;

However, I just used CPAN to 'install Net' and SSLeay.pm ended up in the Crypt/
subdir, which requires the line be changed to:

        use Crypt::SSLeay;

I don't know if this is a bug with ldirectord, or if the perl people have
relocated the location of the SSLeay.pm module.

So, who needs to know about this :)

Thanks,

--

Seeya,