Re: Problems with configure script

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with configure script
From: clmuelle@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:32:38 +0100
well, normally I ignore this messages. I only mentioned them, because I
can't see why it doesn't works.
configure already exists as a softlink to configure-2.2.17-lvs.pl, so this
can't be the problem. Also doing ./configure-2.2.17-lvs.pl conf-file does
results in the same result (no such file..).  Behaves like the file
configure or configure-2.2.17-lvs.pl would not exist which is not true.

ooh wait, I found it:
perl is not in /usr/local/bin on my machine but /usr/bin, I have to change
this in the configure script.

thanks
claudia

Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>@LinuxVirtualServer.org on 17/01/2001