ipvs-0.2.3-2.4.0

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ipvs-0.2.3-2.4.0
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:01:04 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

The IPVS version 0.2.3 for kernel 2.4.0 is available at the LVS web
site.

IP Virtual Server Netfilter module - Version 0.2.3 - January 29, 2001

Changes:
        * Julian fixed a bug in the LBLCR scheduler by adding the missing
        (dest->weight>0) condition in the ip_vs_dest_set_max.

        * Fixed the wrong dep_tristate states in the Config.in of IPVS

        * Alexander Atanasov <alex@xxxxxx> has done many testings on the
        LBLC and LBLCR scheduler, added selecting another server if the
        assigned dest->weight<=0 in the LBLC scheduler, added the checking
        on the ip_vs_dest_set_min and ip_vs_dest_set_max return in the
        LBLCR, otherwise the system would crash.

        * Changed to when the packet of new connections is marked with
        non-zero value, lookup the fwmark-based virtual service first,
        then check normal virtual service if it is not for fwmark-based
        virtual service.

        * Added the ip_vs_forward_icmp hook at the NF_IP_FORWARD chain. It
        is to catch incoming ICMP packets destined for 0.0.0.0/0 but
        belonging to IPVS connections, and forward them to right servers.

P.S.  I haven't done most functionality testing on this new release,
because I don't have a good testing environment now (still on Chinese
New Year vacation). So, your testing and bug report are very welcome.

Thanks,

Wensong