How can I enlarge the useful port number?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: How can I enlarge the useful port number?
From: Wang Haiguang <wanghaig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:47:35 +0800 (GMT-8)
Now I use a computer send our request to
LVS director. I find that in my client machine it
uses the port number between 1024 - 4096. After
it reaches the 4096, it will loop back to 1024
and reuse the port. I want to use more port nubmers
instead of just 1024 - 4096. How can I change it.

Another problem is I want to change the time out
of the director after it receives FIN for each
connection. I use IP tunneling in my configuration.
Seems the timeout table is in ip_masq.c. Is that right?

Thanks.

Wang Haiguang