Re: Help with DR

To: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Help with DR
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:12:08 +0000 (GMT)
        Hello,

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001, Roberto Nibali wrote:

> You have to submit more information. It could be everything right
> now. To give you the correct hint to get it working I'd be happy
> if you could fill out following bugreport (Will be in the new howto):

        Add reference in this info where is the HOWTO placed and
put this on the web site, please. The user have to read the HOWTO
first and then to fill this form. I think this is the right order.
May be we need a link "Problem report" between "Documentation"
and "List & Acrhives" :) I don't like the word bug when we are
talking for normal questions. If a bug is reported that will be
mentioned, I hope.