Re: bug(s) in ipvs-0.2.4

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: bug(s) in ipvs-0.2.4
From: Radu-Adrian Feurdean <raf@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:31:56 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Julian Anastasov wrote:

>       Ignoring the fact your patch is broken the (1) is a _REAL_ bug.
> We must move and insert the SA column before FW. It seems the

That's exactly what I have changed in the transition tables: inserting sSA
between sSR and sFW and commenting the previous occurences of sSA (last).
But, yes, all the patch is a little broken (needs -R to apply).

>       For (2) we have to analyze where is really the problem. Personally,
> I didn't tried the ftp module from long time ago.

Hint: The client tries to establish the data conection, the director replies
with RST, the client closes the connection. If we filter outgoing RST it can
be observed that nothing happens; the packets are silently discarded because
the director doesn't NAT that connection.