NAT

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NAT
From: "Matthias Weimann" <matthias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:46:35 +0100
Ok: the next setup question.
What are the virtual interfaces on the director for ?
In the easiest way, one client, director, one real server all in the same
network I think I only need one interface. I make the default route on the
real server to the director and on the director I only need the tow lines
ipvsadm -A -t 10.10.10.31:80 rr
ipvsadm -a -t 10.10.10.31:80 -R 10.10.10.21:80 -m
the client is 10.10.10.30
what is with the masquarading on the director. I`ve tried with and without
but it won`t work. I´ve turned off icmp redirects like in the how to 11.6
but it wont work. the director is counting the InActConn but the client
won`t get the page.
What for are the virtual interfaces and if something is missing here how can
I configure it by hand because the configure skript isn`t working an my
maschine ?
thanks
Matz