RE: Delay in establishing the connection

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Delay in establishing the connection
From: "Mehul Choksi" <mehul@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:07:50 -0400
Many thanks for the reply. I tried turning off the identd (in /etc/services
and /etc/inetd.conf, then restarted all the servers) on LVS and real
servers, still no luck. I have one QMAIL and one SENDMAIL as real servers.
QMAIL takes exactly 25 seconds when connecting thru LVS and sendmail takes
exactly 30 seconds thru LVS. However both gets connected immediately while
connecting directly. Yes, the problem is very similar to the one mentioned
in the FAQ. But unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me. Any
suggestions?

Thanks a lot again. I'd greatly appreciate your response.

Regards,
Mehul.