ipvs-0.2.11 available

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ipvs-0.2.11 available
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:17:57 +0800 (CST)
Hi,

I just uploaded the ipvs-0.2.11 tar ball on the LVS website. It includes
two minor bugfixes too.

IP Virtual Server Netfilter module - Version 0.2.11 - April 20, 2001

Changes:
        * Fixed an old bug in the ip_vs_unbind_dest. Its
        atomic_dec_and_test may have race with __ip_vs_del_dest. Changed
        atomic_dec_and_test to atomic_dec in the ip_vs_unbind_dest,
        because the destination will be either in a service's destination
        list or in the destination trash and there is no need to release
        it here. Thank Julian for pointing it out.

        * Fixed the possible memory leakage that the destinations in the
        trash haven't been released after ipvs module exit,
        ip_vs_trash_cleanup was added to clean up the destinations in the
        trash before module exit.

Since the 0.2.x series is becoming more and more stable, we are going to
jump a high version number for a stable version, such as 1.0.0. :) So,
your testings, bugreports fixes are very welcome now.

Thanks,

Wensong