Re: Newbie: LVS-DR on 2.4.3

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Newbie: LVS-DR on 2.4.3
From: "Scott Jones" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:53:54 -0700
Oh, I should have mentioned that I'm using ipvsadm 1.17-1 and ipvs 0.2.11 in
addition to the fact that I'm using kernel 2.4.3.

My network is set up as follows:

|---CLIENT (real server gateway)
|    192.168.1.1

|==========|
| SWITCH      |
| =========|

|---DIRECTOR
|    192.168.1.101 (eth0 -- director inside ip)
|    192.168.1.99 (eth0:0 -- VIP)

|---REAL-SERVER 1
|    192.168.1.102 (eth0)
|    192.168.10.2 (eth1) -- private network for communication with db
machine
|    192.168.1.99 (eth2 -- VIP)

|---REAL-SERVER 2
     192.168.1.103 (eth0)
     192.168.10.3 (eth1) -- private network for communication with db
machine
     192.168.1.99 (eth2 -- VIP)

The eth2 ports are not connected to anything (on the two real servers). The
private network for the db uses a different switch (eth1 on the two real
servers).

Thanks again, I am continuing to try to get this to work!

-Scott