Re: Want to Set up LVS

To: "LVS" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Want to Set up LVS
From: "Schillaci" <lvslog@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:16:33 +0530
Thanks Horms,

I will try implementing LVS using NAT method, I am having redhat6.0 with
kernel 2.2.16-3LL in my linux box. Is that anything else(s/w) needed for
it?.

Is it enough to split the LAN into two separate network. so that one will
act as a public network and the other will act as private network of real
server.

Which type of network addresses(or ip addresses) should i use for these
networks.

thanks in advance
Logu