Re: Real Server not balancing to the backup server

To: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Real Server not balancing to the backup server
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Xavier Mertens <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:11:14 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Julian,

I added 'ipchains -M -S 0 0 10' to my script. It's better now. If the main
node is down, the traffic is switched to the backup in +/- 2 mins (which is
acceptable).

Coudld you explain the "0 0 10" parameters?
Now, I've another problems: If the main node comes back to life, the traffic
is not balanced back... This is not a big problem as the service is "up" but...
:)

Regards,

Xavier Mertens      &Wanadoo Belgium  "Contrary to popular belief, Unix is
NOC Manager         a subsidiary of   userfriendly. It just happens to be
XM1-6BONE XM3-RIPE  France Telecom    selective about who it makes friends with"