Re: help for VS-NAT with firewall functions ?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help for VS-NAT with firewall functions ?
Cc: ratz@xxxxxx
From: Alois Treindl <alois@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:42:12 +0200 (METDST)
On Sat, 28 Apr 2001, Alois Treindl wrote:

>  Help needed
information because of their love for the subject.

Still, I want to add that I can pay for support if
one of the really knowledgabe persons could help me to
- write the complete scripts I require for my configuration,
  for both the LVS and the firewalling aspects of my system,
- give me step-by-step advice for making the configuration change.

Alois