Re: about ktcpvs

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: about ktcpvs
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:18:51 +0800 (CST)
On Tue, 15 May 2001, [gb2312] carl.huang [üS½¨äh] wrote:

> hi,
>
> http/1.1 provides persistent connection, that is several requests from
> client can send to web server in the same tcp connection. That is to say
> when we establish a tcp connection according to the first request, but the
> following requests maybe contain different content, and the web server we
> choiced before perhaps can't serve them. How to resolve it?

If the backend web servers supports HTTP/1.1, we can pre-established
several connections to different web servers, and multiplex those
connections when user requests comes. The overhead of establishing
connections between the ktcpvs and web servers can be avoided, it should
be more efficient.

Regards,

Wensong