RE: ip_masq_ftp nat passive

To: 'Joseph Mack' <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ip_masq_ftp nat passive
Cc: 'Joseph Mack' <mack.joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeremy Kusnetz <JKusnetz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:55:20 -0400
Does the configure script handle multiple VIPs?  I think the last time I
looked at the script it didn't that is why I built the lvs files myself.

I can't just setup 1 VIP, because unfortunately this is now on an
operational environment.  I guess it's time to setup a few boxes for a
development environment again, and try things out.